Kpaca Limited (“Kpaca”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. This Policy applies to all parts of our website at www.kpaca.co.uk (“Website”).
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Kpaca Limited with a registered office at Cedar House, Hazell Drive, Newport, South Wales NP10 8FY.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
1) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account with us to order our Products, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Kpaca Limited and when you report a problem with our site.
2) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3) We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
4) Details of orders you make through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
5) Details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
1) You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to you and identifies you, including but not limited to your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through the Website by us.
2) All personal information is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We reserve the right to store any information we have about you and disclose such information if we determine that such disclosure is necessary, including but not limited to, in order to comply with applicable law, or in connection with any action or investigation, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
We will not pass your personal information on to any third party.
We may send you information by email or post about any other products and services sold by Kpaca Limited or any of its subsidiary companies. If you do not wish to receive this information please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect more information from the browser. They are not computer programs, and cannot read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get user’s e-mail addresses etc.
However, if you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from www.kpaca.co.uk, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Kpaca ‘share’ tools
If you take the opportunity to ‘share’ www.kpaca.co.uk content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Google Analytics – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous and cannot be tracked back to individuals. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Google Adwords – Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
Double Click – We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide relevant and targeted advertising in the future.
You can opt-out of being tracked by Doubleclick using the following tools: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/ and http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin/
Further information about cookies – If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window).
You must ensure that the personal information you provide to us is accurate and complete and that all ordering and/or registration details contain your correct name, address and other requested details.
Our Website may contain links to or from other websites. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices and policies of other websites.
If you would like to review or modify any part of your personal information then you should email us at email@example.com.